The strategy of International Relations Office (IRO) at Burch University includes increasing our international reputation for quality learning, research and the transfer of knowledge.
International team is facilitating globally innovative work across all academic units and developing teaching and research partnerships around the world.It provides information on immigration issues (visas & travel), social and cultural differences, and resources available in the community.
IRO is a part of the University’s Central Administration and it offers services to international students and scholars at Burch University, in order to minimize the difficulties they might experience both upon arrival and during their stay at Burch.
International Relations Office plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining relations with higher education institutions, what includes:
- Coordinating outgoing exchange students in their selection and registration at the partner institution.
- Processing incoming exchange student’s applications and supporting them through their education at Burch University.
- Providing orientation services to incoming exchange students and establishing the connections between incoming students academicians and administration.
- Bilateral agreements between institutions.
- International scholarship programs.