EUROWEB+ is a scholarship programme for students in the first, second and third cycle of schooling, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission, and a continuation of the previous project EUROWEB. It is intended that the EUROWEB+ project will facilitate more almost 200 students/researchers/faculty from Western Balkans to conduct a part of their study at one of the partner institutions.
The consortium comprises of 18 prominent educational institutions (9 from Europe and 9 from Western Balkans) and is coordinated by Malardalen University, Sweden.
Who can apply?
All students, professors and staff of the University of Sarajevo can apply, and also other universities. Please check the website for more information:
How do you apply?
You can apply via the website
Areas of Study Available:
– Innovation and Product Realization
– Computer and Electrical Engineering
– Language Studies
EU partners who students can apply for:
- Mälardalen University, Sweden (coordinator)
- University in Aquila, Italy
- VU University in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- University in Paderborn, Germany
- Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- University St. Kliment Ohridski in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Politechnical University in Bucharest, Romania
- University “Josip Juraj Strossmayer” in Osijek, Croatia
- University of Balears` Islands, Spain
The documentation required for this exchange can be found on this link