3 positions available for IBU students at International Ataturk Alatoo University in Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic
IBU currently has a signed Memorandum of Understanding with International Ataturk Alatoo University in Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic, and under this MoU International Ataturk Alatoo University is inviting three students from IBU to study during Spring 2017 Semester in IAAU, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic under the following procedure, rules and regulations:
● Incoming exchange students from IBU would NOT pay tuition fee for Spring 2017 Semester
● Incoming exchange students have to bear their own expenses of transportation, accommodation, meals, visa fees, other applicable charges.
● Applicants should possess following criteria:
- Should have minimum GPA in percentage score of 65%
- Should possess good English Language
- Should be in second or third year of undergraduate programme
- Should arrive in Bishkek city on or before 15th January, 2017
● After arrival of Application Forms the International Office of IAAU will apply for visa at government office. After visa procedure IAAU will send acceptance letter and visa documents till 5th January, 2017.
● These are the departments which applicants can apply: International Relations, Economics, Management, Finance and Banking, Law, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathemathics and Informatics, Electronics and Nanoelectronics Engineering, Turkology, Chin
● Applications should be submitted in following criteria:
- Three students are recommended in a formal letter by International Office of IBU till 15th December, 2016 along with application form of each student.
- International Office of IBU should test English Language profıciency and recommend students
- Following documents should be accompanied with application form: passport copy, transcript copy, recommendation letter from International Office.