3E+ stands for Energy, Environment and Electronics. But it also stands for Extra Experience, Expanded Education and Effective Evolvement. Do not forget the + where Enjoyment, Excitement and Entertainment fall!
3E+ offers 60 hours of interactive, small-scale courses (max. 10 students). They are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. This year they propose the following courses to choose from:
- Acceptance and operating tests of electrical installations and devices, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Combustion technology for the power industry, Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering
- Power Quality, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Programmable Logic Controllers PLC, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Python "Hello World" to Django Website for Internet of Things application, Faculty of Electronics
- Quality control and technical evaluation of building and civil engineering structures, Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Solar energy systems, Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering
- Thermal comfort and renewable energy for low energy buildings, Faculty of Environmental Engineering
3E+ also offers Polish language and culture course. ‘After hours’, almost every afternoon and evening, we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sports activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław.
When: 3- 28 July
Where: Wrocław University of Science and Technology (WUST), Poland
How: For application or any additional questions please contact [email protected]
Application deadline: 30th April
Fee: 740 Euro (included: tuition, accommodation, lunches in students’ canteen, welcome and farewell dinner, trips, events, social and sport activities).
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office (Block A).