Call for applications from staff of the International Burch University, Sarajevo (Bosnia & Herzegovina) and the International Institute of Social Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands) to participate in the Erasmus+ staff mobility program.
The International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) of Erasmus University Rotterdam is happy to announce the Erasmus + Staff Mobility Fund that will allow its staff and that staff of the International Burch University Sarajevo (Bosnia & Herzegovina) to spend time teaching and training at each other’s institutions. The program is fully funded by Erasmus + funds.
The call for applications is open until 30th November 2017, for the academic years 2017/2019 (January 1st, 2017 to June 30th, 2019). The results of the application will be announced around the end of December, 2017.
All academic and administrative staff from the International Burch University Sarajevo as well as all ISS academic and administrative staff.
Staff can apply for 7 days stay at each other’s institutions (5 work days and 2 days for travel) per person.
All host institutions will provide necessary conditions for the realization of teaching and training plans of the academic and administrative staff.
ISS will receive up to 3 staff for teaching and 1 for training from the International Burch University.
ISS will send up to 2 staff for teaching and 1 staff for training to the International Burch University.
Staff will receive a daily allowance of €160,- and a travel grant of €275,-.
All applications are reviewed first by the Selection Committee of the home institution, who then sends a proposal to the host institution’s Selection Committee. The host institution’s Selection Committee makes the final decision on the list of successful applicants. The list of the successful applicants will be forwarded to the EUR International Office that will take up further contact with the applicants and deal with all logistical issues (visa’s, finances, etc.).
- Quality of the candidate;
- Quality of the proposed plan for the mobility activities and the potential benefits of the mobility for the candidate and the institution;
- A substantiating motivation letter explaining the benefits of the proposed mobility programme for the candidate and the institution, with a proposal for teaching and training activities the staff could offer to the host institution; the letter must also contain a proposal for the time of the travel;
- A letter of permission from the programme director of the home institutions. Both home and host institution have to agree with the suitability of the teaching and training activities for the academic and administrative staff;
- Appropriate pass level on the IETLS or TOEFL, or other appropriate proof of English language proficiency;
- Candidate’s CV and publishing record;
Applications should be submitted before 30th November 2017 to the contact person
at the International Burch University:Emina Mekic <[email protected]>
at the ISS: Dr. Dubravka Zarkov ([email protected])