SUNBEAM is an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 program designed for the exchange students and staff at higher education institutions from the EU countries and countries of the Western Balkans. The exchange of students and employees is covered by appropriate scholarships and the entire program is funded by the European Commission.
Deadline for submission: 12 July 2017 to 11 hours
The duration of the scholarship is six months and includes the monthly monetary scholarship amount (1,800 euros) + travel expenses + insurance.
EU Universities included in this program
· Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
· University of Split, Croatia
· Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna, Italy
· Università degli Studi di Urbino Carlo Bo, Italy
· University of Ioannina, Greece
· University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
· University of Primorska, Slovenia
Academic offer: this call covers disciplines that place a focus on the objectives of the four pillars of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian Region (EUSAIR):
· Blue growth
· Environmental quality
· Connecting the region
· Sustainable tourism
Please visit International Relations Office(Block A) to get more information.