Quick Links




The following forms are required for Outgoing Student/Staff Mobilities. These forms must be completed by the Student/Staff and approved of by the relevant Head of Departments before being brought to the International Office. Prior to filling out these forms, it is stressed that Students ensure that they fulfill all requirements for exchange.

Incoming Student/Staff should contact their own International Office for the required paperwork. 

Note: Click on the form to download


Learning agreement guideline

Learning agreement

Learning agreement(pdf)

Student nomination form


Staff mobility for teaching

Staff mobility for training