As not all bodies are eligible for exchange, students and staff must first complete certain criterias before they are eligible for International Mobility, and these requirements are listed below:
- Students are required to have good attendance records (minimum 70%);
- No disciplinary actions should be claimed against student
- It is mandatory for students to have at least 30 ECTS in their Learning Agreement and a GPA of 8 or higher;
- Students must understand the language conducted at the Host Univeristy;
- Student are required to organise their own travel insurance.
- Student must adhere to the Protocols on incoming and Outgoing Mobilities adopted by the University Senate and available here
- Priority will be given to the students who are fullfillng above mentioned criteria and are applying for the Erasmus + mobility for the first time.
- Students with lower socio-economc standing are equally encouraged to apply for Erasmus + student mobility.
- Staff members are required to understand the language used at the Host Univeristy;
- Staff members must fully respect the Protocols on incoming and Outgoing Mobilities adopted by the University Senate and available here
- Staff members must organise their own travel insurance.