As not all bodies are eligible for exchange, students and staff must first complete certain criterias before they are eligible for International Mobility, and these requirements are listed below:
- Students are required to have frequent attendance records;
- It is mandatory for students to have at least 30 ECTS and a GPA of 8 or higher;
- Students must understand the language conducted at the Host Univeristy;
- Student are required to organise their own travel insurance.
- Staff members are required to understand the language used at the Host Univeristy;
- Staff members must organise their own travel insurance.